The decision to start a new business is an exciting one, but as every experienced business owner knows, there’s more to it than developing a product and hoping it sells.
As an entrepreneur, you’re probably a “big picture” person with a vision. You’d rather not deal with nitty gritty details like choosing a business entity, sales and payroll tax, or accounting systems that help you manage cash flow.
The good news is that we’re here to help you figure it out.
Here’s what we do for you:
- Determine which business entity best meets your goals and minimizes tax liability
- Partnership agreements
- Prepare a cash flow budget
- Create a business plan to help you secure financing (if needed)
- Set up an accounting system using software that works for you
- Create billing systems and implement policies and procedures for collections
- Make sure you are compliant with state, local, and federal tax laws such as sales and use tax, payroll tax, and Federal EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Prepare annual tax returns and quarterly estimated taxes as needed
- Assist you in filing paperwork for state and local licenses and permits as required
- Assess your business insurance needs